1. Research the market.
2. Inspect as many properties as you can.
3. Get an independent valuation or appraisal from us so you know your limit before making an offer.
4. Depending on the property get a building and pest inspection.
5. Research the street and area - visit at different times of day.
6. If selling know the value of your property or ideally have realized a sale to know your budget.
7. Have regular discussions with us about what is coming on to the market and what you are looking for.
8. Have your finance approved so you can move quickly on the right home.