1. Research the market.
2. Inspect as many properties as you can.
3. Get an independent valuation or appraisal from us so you know your limit before making an offer.
4. Depending on the property get a building and pest inspection.
5. Research the street and area - visit at different times of day.
6. If selling know the value of your property or ideally have realized a sale to know your budget.
7. Have regular discussions with us about what is coming on to the market and what you are looking for.
8. Have your finance approved so you can move quickly on the right home.
Lumby Hampson offers buyers advocacy through Scott Hudson an experienced buyers agent making your property search easy and rewarding.
Lumby Hampson Buyers Advocacy offers a range of services:
• Reasearch, source, negotiate and purchase
• Bidding at auction
• Negotiate purchase
Whether it be your own dream home or an investment, we make it easy finding your next property and fast tracking the process to securing the most suitable purchase at the best price.
Contact - Scott Hudson 0437 469 544 firstname.lastname@example.org