Large, totally private retreatAn incredible and rare opportunity to secure 11 acres only 10 minutes from both Round Corner and Rouse Hill Town Centre. Your own quiet, picturesque valley completely surrounded by forested hillsides that feels like you are a world away from the hustle and bustle, yet only 40 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
Personal buyers would relish this conveniently located yet totally private setting that is twice the size of the typical property in the area. It would also suit community groups or businesses seeking a discrete larger holding.
Take the opportunity now to secure this unique property held by the current owner for 35 years.
• 11 acres, almost all flat and usable
• Broad paddocks with deep arable soil
• 360° total privacy
• Three houses: (4 bedroom, 2 bedroom and one bedroom)
• Two titles, also known as 137A Annangrove Road
• Can be subdivided with minimum lot size of 5 acres, STCA
Zone RU6 Transition
1 Objectives of zone
• To protect and maintain land that provides a transition between rural and other land uses of varying intensities or environmental sensitivities.
• To minimise conflict between land uses within this zone and land uses within adjoining zones.
• To encourage innovative and sustainable tourist development, sustainable agriculture and the provision of farm produce directly to the public.
• To ensure that development does not have a detrimental impact on the rural and scenic character of the land.
2 Permitted without consent
Bed and breakfast accommodation; Extensive agriculture; Home occupations
3 Permitted with consent
Agricultural produce industries; Artisan food and drink industries; Building identification signs; Business identification signs; Cellar door premises; Cemeteries; Centre-based child care facilities; Community facilities; Dual occupancies (attached); Dwelling houses; Eco-tourist facilities; Environmental facilities; Environmental protection works; Farm buildings; Farm stay accommodation; Flood mitigation works; Garden centres; Home-based child care; Home businesses; Home industries; Information and education facilities; Intensive plant agriculture; Landscaping material supplies; Markets; Oyster aquaculture; Plant nurseries; Recreation areas; Recreation facilities (indoor); Recreation facilities (outdoor); Respite day care centres; Restaurants or cafes; Roads; Roadside stalls; Rural industries; Secondary dwellings; Tank-based aquaculture; Veterinary hospitals; Water supply systems
Please be advised inspections of this property are by appointment only. Please contact the agents at Lumby Hampson to arrange an inspection.
**Please be advised, we are conducting our auction for this property online on Saturday, 2nd of October at 11:00 AM.
Please see the link below to Register.
Register to Bid: https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/74625
Lloyd Jones 0400 911 744
Will Hampson 0414 620 333
Winner Australian Sales Campaign of the Year 2020
Winner Australian Diversity Boutique Agency of the Year 2019
Winner Australian Boutique Agency of the Year 2018
Winner Australian Auctioneer of the Year 2017
Winner Australian Auctioneer of the Year 2016
Winner Australian Real Estate Excellence Award 2016
Winner Australian Auctioneer of the Year 2014
Family Real Estate Agency Since 1968