SOLD AT AUCTION BY LUMBY HAMPSONThe ultimate in luxury estate living is presented in all its stunning glory. An exquisite elevated private acreage property offers you an amazing home and truly incredible lifestyle in a peaceful setting. This beautiful double brick home has been created to provide for entertaining and enjoyment for your entire family and guests. Quality is evident from the moment you drive through the gates of ‘Sandalwood Park’ down the beautiful tree lined driveway surrounded by a very impressive estate.
From entering the formal areas of the home it is distinctly evident no expense has been spared in creating this dream home and it just keeps getting better as you wander through this resort like residence. The heart of the home is the kitchen centrally positioned to the meals and family room which overlooks an inviting solar heated saltwater swimming pool. A huge indoor and outdoor entertaining area offers closed and open space, with in built barbecue area and even a fireplace for the cooler months to cater for all year round entertaining.
There are five bedrooms the spacious master bedroom boasting his and hers walk in robes and ensuite. Surrounding the pool are low maintenance gardens which can be enjoyed in absolute privacy or perhaps you would prefer to just relax in the spa. Tennis enthusiasts will be excited with a full court and pavilion that is sure to impress and bring much enjoyment.
As you stroll across this estate on the high side of the road you can sense just how much enjoyment this property could bring you and your family.
A separate tree lined driveway has been established for the option of an additional granny flat to be built if required or desired subject to council approval.
Properties such as this one come along once in a lifetime...This trophy home to inspect that is a truly awesome property.
• Impressive luxurious private five acre estate
• Solar heated salt water swimming pool
• Spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
• Two separate outdoor kitchens
• Tennis court with pavilion, and floodlights
• Separate retreat overlooking pool with ensuite and lounge.
• Spa,billiard, rumpus rooms
• Inbuilt Nuvo sound system throughout home and pool area
• 100,000 litre irrigation tank for park like grounds
• 5.5Kw solar power generation
• Around forty minutes to the Harbour Bridge
• Three separate driveways to the estate
• Only ten minutes to Rouse Hill train station and shopping centre
Will Hampson 0414 620 333
Kate Lumby 0414 620 222