| Lumby Hampson
Growing up on acreage Will understands the benefits and lifestyle on offer and delivers a high quality experience to buyers and sellers in the local marketplace.
Will is highly regarded as one of Australia’s leading estate agents and auctioneers. Will lives in Dural with his wife Kate and their two young boys Lewis and James. Will grew up on the family sheep and cattle farm in the snowy mountains.
Commencing his auctioneering career in 1995 with livestock and then transitioning to real estate in 1998. Will has won numerous industry awards having ranked in the top 2% of agents within Australia.
In 2014 Will was awarded the Australian Real Estate Business Awards ‘Auctioneer of the Year’ a career highlight. Having now auctioned over 10,000 homes, Will’s experience in this arena will achieve top dollar for the sale of your home and has secured numerous record price results.
“My aim is to always provide great service for clients, when buying or selling I understand it’s a big decision. I strive to add value and deliver a memorable experience each and every time. I love my chosen career and the ability I have to deliver outstanding results”
• Winner Australian Sales Campaign of the Year 2020
• Winner Australian Diversity Boutique Agency of the Year 2019
• Winner Australian Boutique Agency of the Year 2018
• Winner Australian Auctioneer of the Year 2017
• Winner Australian Auctioneer of the Year 2016
• Winner Australian Real Estate Excellence Award 2016
• Winner Australian Auctioneer of the Year 2014
• Family Real Estate Agency Opened in 1968